Learn Muscles: Anatomy v1.6.0 – Body Muscle Anatomy app for Android
Purchased version + Mod version (unlocked) separately
The body of all human beings is made up of different muscles, each of which has a specific function; Having complete knowledge about different muscles helps in many cases doctors or many people make the right decisions! With this in mind, we want to introduce you to a great program in this post. Learn Muscles: AnatomyIs a title of body muscle anatomy developed by Real Bodywork for Android and published on Google Play. This software with a complete set of information helps to increase your knowledge in the field of muscle recognition and you can use it at any time. This startup shows 125 main muscles of the body in both deep and shallow states, each of which has its own additional information. If you have trouble pronouncing the names of the muscles, use the available audio guide and you will hear the exact pronunciation of each of the muscles you want with just one touch of the screen. If you want to challenge your knowledge after using this program, then it is better not to neglect the internal quiz and know at any moment how much your information has increased.
Some features and capabilities of Learn Muscles: Anatomy Android app:
- Detailed images of the 15 main muscles of the body
- Display images in both shallow and deep modes
- Access to very complete information about each of the available muscles
- Audio guide to pronounce the name of each muscle
- Fantastic tests to challenge your knowledge about muscles
- Four different videos to show the function of the muscles of the face, arm, leg and pelvis
App Learn Muscles: Anatomy benefit from the features and functionality of the various managed $ 2.99 Self- rating: 4.4 of 5.0 by users, Google Play downloads, which can now use the newest version purchased it from the website Usroid receive; In our version all the features are available.
Version v1.6.0 changes:
* There is no change in Google Play for this version of the program.
Instructions for installing and running the program:
– First, download and install the installation file of the program.
– Download the database file and decompress it. Copy the com.ds410.learnmuscles folder to the Android / obb path of the internal storage.
– Run the program.