Skelly: Poseable Anatomy Model v1.12 – Human skeleton anatomy application for Android
Purchased and complete version for $ 6.99 for the first time in Iran
If you have noticed, all the artists try to make everything very similar to the original version of the design when creating their works. In other words, it can be said that anatomies are not only used by students, but also artists are inspired by their designs. Skelly: Poseable Anatomy ModelIs the title of a human skeleton anatomy published by Proko for Android. This software, far from any complexity, provides you with a very accurate and detailed design of the human skeleton. Unlike many online resources that offer anatomy in two dimensions, this startup will give you a three-dimensional view of the human skeleton that you can easily rotate in several different directions. Easily zoom in on different parts to design details with great precision. In addition, a library is included in the heart of this application, which displays the skeleton in various positions and makes the work of designers very easy.
Some features and capabilities of Skelly: Poseable Anatomy Model Android app:
- View a complete view of the human skeleton for students or designers
- Employing very high detail in each of the designs
- Ability to zoom in on different parts
- A smart library for accessing different positions (for designers)
- Rotate the skeleton in different directions for easy comprehension of information
- The environment and menu are very easy to use at any time
- Adjust the light source to suit your needs
- Reset the anatomy to its original position with a single gesture
Application Skelly: Poseable Anatomy Model to benefit from the features and capabilities of its diverse has managed the $ 6.99 it a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 by users, Google Play downloads, which can now use the newest version purchased it without any restrictions Download Usroid website ; As mentioned, this program has been introduced to you for the first time in Iran.
Version v1.12 changes:
* Fixed application bugs