Block WiFi & IP Tools v1.2 – Show all devices connected to WiFi network and block access to unknown devices on Android
Premium version of the app with access to all features
Computers are extraordinary tools that have shaped the foundations of our world today. These amazing devices have not been present in our lives for very long, but during their relatively short lifespan, they have been able to completely transform our way of life and the way we do things. This has made us increasingly dependent on computers for everything and inclined to make them more and more accessible. These efforts have led to the creation of smartphones, which are like powerful pocket computers that are always with us and help us in our tasks. From the very beginning, experts have been thinking about connecting computers to each other and creating networks. Networking computers allowed devices to use each other’s resources and easily exchange data. Networking has advanced to the point where now all computers, including smartphones, are connected to each other through a global network called the internet. The internet is very important to us and we have various ways to connect to it, such as Wi-Fi and SIM cards on smartphones. Wi-Fi is a reliable and inexpensive way to connect to the internet that is used by billions of users around the world. By default, smartphones do not have good facilities for managing Wi-Fi networks, and for many tasks, we need to use a computer. Today we have a program that fills this gap and provides complete tools for monitoring and managing Wi-Fi. Block WiFi & IP Tools is the title of an application that includes various network and device management tools connected to Wi-Fi, specifically for the Android operating system, developed by the Futuretech Apps software group and published for free on Google Play. With this program, you can monitor all devices connected to your modem and see their detailed information. If necessary, you can even block unauthorized device access or, in other words, block them. In addition to these network tools, there are also various other tools available in a comprehensive program. This program is a powerful toolbox for maintaining and troubleshooting computer networks and helps you track and quickly find problems.
Some features and capabilities of the Block WiFi & IP Tools Android application:
- Display of IP information including internal IP address, country, local host, frequency, SSID, external/host IP, MAC, DNS, server address, coordinates (latitude), broadcast address, and more.
- Blocking of unknown and unauthorized devices.
- Display of all devices connected to your WiFi and using it.
- Display of all device information such as name, manufacturer, IP address, and MAC address.
- Powerful ping tool, WiFi signal strength indicator, and network tools.
- Easy and fast port scanning (range 0-65535).
- Route tracer to find the routing of data.
- IP Host Converter and network configuration.
- Display of WiFi and device information.
- Information retrieval about DNS and Whois websites.
- WiFi and LAN explorer.
- Access to router admin page.
The Block WiFi & IP Tools app has received a 3.7 out of 5.0 rating from Android users. You can now download the premium version of this app with all features and capabilities for free from Usroid. This app is introduced at your request and the latest unlocked and complete version is now available to you.