CPU X: System & Hardware info v3.5.9 Pro – An excellent app for displaying CPU, manufacturer, display, device, network, SIM card, battery, sensor, camera and more… on Android
Professional version of the app worth $2.99
CPU X: System & Hardware info is an incredibly useful application for displaying comprehensive information about the hardware of Android devices. It is offered for free with in-app purchases on Google Play by Pacific Developer studio. Today, we are introducing the full and premium version, which includes all the paid features. If you want to know all the information about your Android smartphone or tablet, including screen resolution, CPU power, processor, kernel, and more, we recommend not missing the useful CPU Z application! Perhaps you are also a user who is interested in playing HD games with four different data sets, such as those titled for Tegra, Adreno, Mali, and PowerVR, which are available for download, but you do not know which one to download. In such cases, CPU X can also help you by displaying the type of graphics processor of your mobile device in the GPU Renderer section, so you can get the appropriate option according to your mobile. On the other hand, you may want to identify counterfeit phones from genuine ones. This useful software can also help you identify genuine phones through hardware information!
Some features of the CPU Z: System & Hardware info Android app:
- Show complete information about CPU including cores, current frequency, bootloader, etc.
- Show complete information about manufacturer including company, model, brand, serial, uptime, etc.
- Show complete information about display including length, width, density, and other details.
- Show device features including GPS, root, USB access, etc.
- Show complete information about network including download and upload speed, IP address, data, etc. ,
- Show complete information about sim card including operator name, network country, roaming, etc.
- Show complete information about battery including level, temperature, voltage, charging status, etc.
- Show complete information about sensors including accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, etc.
- Show complete information about camera to provide information about front and back cameras.
- Having a custom widget for easy access to sections and flashlight widget.
The CPU Z: System & Hardware info app currently has a rating of 4.7 out of 5.0 on the Play Store, and we have provided the latest version of it for download on Usroid, which includes all features and has no annoying ads. Join us for a free download. Finally, this app is always updated like other apps, and you can download its latest version from this page.